River Point RV Park
River Point RV Park
Amenities, Activities & Utilities
Deluxe RV Site
Site Specific Amenities
Premium Plus (Pull-through) RV Site
Site Specific Amenities
Economy Plus RV Site
Site Specific Amenities
Economy RV Site
Site Specific Amenities
Premium RV Site
Site Specific Amenities
Standard (Pull-through) RV Site
Site Specific Amenities
Standard RV Site
Site Specific Amenities
About River Point RV Park
Where You'll Be
Weather protection included
No booking fees, ever
Cancel for any reason
Amazing rewards program
The purpose of a paid reservation is to assure your booking and make sure we do not offer space that you have reserved to another guest. We do not offer refunds for changes in travel plans.
Nightly (less than 28 nights):
7+ DAYS NOTICE: Full refund less a $25 cancellation fee.
3-6 DAYS NOTICE: Refund less amount equal to 1 night’s stay plus $25 cancellation fee.
0-2 DAYS NOTICE: No refund. Guest will forfeit the entire amount of the reservation.
We do not offer refunds for early departures on nightly stays. Refunds or credits issued for extenuating circumstances (weather, health reasons, mechanical issues, etc.) are at management’s discretion.
Welcome to River Point RV Park in Ontario, Oregon! We are excited to have you as our guest. We trust you will enjoy your stay here and we hope that you will treat our park as you would your own property. The following guidelines are based on common sense, common courtesy and your best interest so everyone can enjoy what the park has to offer.
These guidelines are simple to follow and will be enforced for the betterment of the community. Please keep the following in mind:
● All guests must register in the office upon arrival. If after hours, please check-in at the office before 10AM the following morning.
● Payment is due when reservation is made. Renewed reservations must be booked online (or through our office staff) and are subject to availability.
● Keep your RV and the area around your site and vehicle clean.
● Respect your neighbor’s rights and be courteous to others by not walking through their site.
● Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM. Enjoy, don’t annoy! Be considerate of your neighbors.
● Please help us keep our community clean by picking up after your pet. Dog waste stations are conveniently located around the park.
● For the health and well-being of our guests and staff, River Point RV Park is primarily a non-smoking environment. Smoking is only allowed in the designated smoking areas of the park. It is not permitted in common areas, in or around the clubhouse, or in your vehicle when traveling throughout the park.
● Park speed limit is 5 MPH.
● Observe and obey all posted signage throughout the park.
● Check-in 1:00 PM / CHECK-OUT 11:00 AM.
Prior to admission to his/her site, by completing rental payment, guests agree to River Point RV Park Terms & Conditions. The Terms & Conditions agreement does not constitute a Landlord/Tenant relationship. Blocked Guests in our online reservation system are not authorized on site and must receive Management approval to change blocked status.
All payments are to be made by debit or credit card (Visa, Master Card, Discover, or AMEX only). Payment in full at time of reservation for everything up to 2 months.
**Cancellation/Refund policy is subject to change at any time.**
The guests debit/credit card account used at time of reservation may be charged a $50 fee for the following reasons: a) if the guest has not disconnected from all utility services provided by the park; b) hasn’t moved their vehicle from the RV site to the nearest exit to the public roadway; c) hasn’t cleaned the site to its original condition at the time of rental; d) hasn’t returned park property issued to the guest by the park.
Please note that certain stalls will transition to short term stays during the peak season.
From approximately April 1st to September 30th River Point reserves the right to convert long term spots to short term rentals. The length of stay at these stalls will be limited to two consecutive weeks. It is administered through our reservation system and it will alert interested guest to this limitation.
Two (2) adults (age 19 and above) are included in monthly rate. Monthly guests will be charged $2 per day for each additional occupant (unless those additional occupants are under age 19). Maximum of 4 occupants allowed (age 19 and above) per site for monthly guests. Maximum of 8 occupants total (adults/children) allowed per site. No additional occupant charges for nightly and weekly rate stays.
Parents are responsible for the conduct of their children. Children must be supervised at all times. At no time may a child be left unattended on a guest’s RV site or on the Property.
Pets are welcome at our park with their responsible owners. A maximum of 3 pets allowed per site (subject to approval). First two pets are permitted at no additional charge. $3/day added charge for third pet.
Cats and dogs are allowed. If you have other pets, let management know and it will be up to management's discretion for approval. Your pet is your responsibility. A pet must be kept secure and under your control at all times. Dogs must be “on-lead” (by person over age 12) at all times when it is not inside your RV, except when it is with you at the fenced dog park. A dog may be off lead while within the dog park only. The dog park is usable by residents only; however, you must pick up your animal’s waste and dispose of it properly in one of the trash receptacles provided within the park. These receptacles are for pet waste ONLY. Dogs may not be tied outdoors, left unattended at the park or at the guest’s RV space. Enclosures, kennels, fences, and tethers are not allowed. Excessive barking will not be tolerated. If management receives complaints, you may be asked to leave the premises. Please pick up, securely bag, and always remove any of your animal’s waste IMMEDIATELY and dispose of it properly, whether in your space, in common areas of the park, or in the surrounding areas and neighborhoods. Pet waste can transmit diseases to humans and animals. There is a $300 fine for not picking up after your pet. Those who show a disregard for others and do not pick up after their pet will also be subject to eviction from the park.
● Pet owners who are non-compliant of the pet policies will be asked to vacate the RV park.
● Service animals of any breed are welcome however these animals may not exhibit aggressive behavior.
● We reserve the right to exclude pets from the RV Park if we deem the pet to be a “problem.” Aggressive or barking dogs will not be allowed to remain at the RV park.
● The pet owner is solely responsible for any damage done to persons or property by the pet.
● Only pets that belong to registered RV guests are allowed on property.
● Pets are not allowed in any buildings (shower/bathrooms, hallways, laundry room, kitchen, clubhouse common area, etc.).
Smoking, vaping, or use of electronic cigarettes is not permitted inside the boundaries of the park, unless in a designated smoking area. Smoking is not allowed while walking or traveling by vehicle to or from any area within the park. Select RV sites allow smoking in the RV stall or in your RV, but smoking must be contained to the area of your site. If occupants of your RV are smokers and you elect to reserve and stay in a site that is approved for smoking, a $50 per month smoking surcharge will be added to your monthly invoices. Cigarette butts must be safely extinguished and discarded appropriately in an ashtray or proper receptacle.
Possession and use of cannabis and cannabis products must be in compliance with Oregon state laws. Legal recreational use or consumption of cannabis is restricted to inside your RV and is only permitted inside RVs that are parked in stalls that are designated and approved for smoking. The $50 monthly smoking surcharge for these stalls will also apply to cannabis use.
Personal cultivation and growing of cannabis is prohibited on River Point RV Park property, including inside your RV.
If you are found to be in violation of the park’s smoking/cannabis policy, you will be subject to fines or eviction from the park.
Indoor mask use, or other COVID protocols may be dictated by city, county or state ordinances. Indoor areas are cleaned daily.
If you are ill or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please do not enter the indoor areas of the park, including the clubhouse, office, laundry and bath facilities. If symptomatic, when outdoors, please wear a mask and social distance when around those that do not live in your household. If you have a medical emergency, call emergency services (911) and then, when possible, notify park management.
Requirements for RV’s & Other Vehicles
● River Point RV Park management must approve any RV that is 15 years or older, prior to making a reservation.
● RVs must be street legal, properly licensed, and in good and sound condition.
● Tiny homes/house on wheels are not permitted.
● Horse trailers with living quarters are not permitted.
● All original type parts shall be installed. There will be no broken glass, doors, or trim.
● The exterior must be clean and there shall be no dents, stains, discolorations of any kind, rust, or missing paint on the vehicle. Siding must be in next-to-new condition.
● Factory decals and lettering shall be in good shape.
● Non-standard stickers or writing on the RV is not permitted.
● You may hang or fly an American flag on your RV, however other flags and decorations must be approved by park management. Flags and signs of a controversial nature will not be allowed.
● RV skirting should be designed for RV use and should be in excellent condition – free from holes, tears or discoloration. Vinyl skirting should be black, brown, gray, tan or white. Foam board insulation, on its own, will not be permitted to be used as skirting. Plywood and other materials will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and must be approved by park management prior to installation.
● Window air conditioning units are not allowed.
● No foil, or non-standard blinds or drapery are allowed. Reflectix type material cannot be installed on the exterior of your windows.
● No tarps or covers will be applied over the body of any vehicle.
● All water and sewer hookups must be sealed with all tanks, hoses and connections free of leaks and/or odors.
● Two vehicles plus RV are allowed per RV site. For monthly rentals, no boat, utility, commercial, cargo or auto trailers may be parked in the RV site or park.
● ALL vehicles must park within the site without encroachment of the roadway.
● Vehicles cannot leak oil or other fluids on its parking surface.
● No trash shall be stored in vehicles or in receptacles outside of your RV.
● No mechanical work or maintenance service can be performed on motor vehicles within the park. In-park RV repairs or Mobile RV Service must be approved by park management.
● Vehicles without mufflers, or otherwise “loud” exhaust vehicles are not permitted on the park property. This includes the use of loud stereos.
● RV’s and vehicles must be currently registered, in good running order and operated by a licensed driver. Issues such as flat tires, dead battery, leaks, broken windows or if vehicles deemed to be in general poor condition, including exterior, may not be parked within the RV Park. Guests are responsible for the cost, if towing off property is required.
● No parking or driving on grass or artificial grass areas permitted.
● No parking on a roadway is permitted per fire code.
● Two vehicles are permitted per site provided they fit within the site dimensions and are NOT ALLOWED ON EMPTY SITES.
● Overnight vehicle parking is allowed in your site only. Overnight parking of extra vehicles in the parking stalls near the clubhouse, pickleball courts, or elsewhere on park property is not permitted without prior approval from management.
● Any vehicle parked illegally is subject to being towed (at owner’s expense).
For the safety of our guests and staff, please keep your speed 5 MPH or below within the park.
Antennas/Satellite Dishes must be attached to the RV. No stand-alone poles/dishes are allowed.
Mail & Packages:
US Postal service delivery is not available in the park. Packages delivered (by Amazon, UPS, etc.) to the clubhouse will be held securely in the office and must be signed for by the guest when picked up. River Point is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or any package/content damage that may have occurred during transit. River Point is not responsible for packages left at a guest’s site by the carrier.
RV Park Facilities:
All rules regarding the use of these facilities must be observed. Management reserves the right to restrict or deny the use of any facility.
● Clubhouse - Kitchen/Common area:
Kitchen area (including refrigerator use) is available by reservation for event-type get togethers. When the clubhouse is not reserved, use of the clubhouse common areas are on a “first come, first serve” basis. A $100 refundable damage/cleaning deposit is required to reserve the clubhouse. The deposit will be applied to your account and will be refunded if the clubhouse is returned to the condition it was when you arrived. Appropriate clean-up must be completed by organizer/participants at the end of the event. Guests are also responsible for any damage repair costs. Please enjoy it but leave it spotless for next guest. Alcoholic beverages are not allowed inside the clubhouse at any time.
● Restroom/Shower & Laundry Facility:
These facilities are here for your convenience so please do your best to leave them as you found them. They are located in the clubhouse and are for registered guests ONLY. Clubhouse inner doors are open during regular office hours. External doors require a key code for entry. Daily cleaning schedule is posted so please avoid use during that time.
Personal belongings may not be stored or left behind. All such items left behind will be discarded.
If you find a problem with the restrooms, please let management know.
Laundry room equipment is provided and serviced by a third party. If there are issues, call the service number posted with 5-digit machine ID. Wash/Dry instructions and Fast/Secure Pay Range App instructions are posted. Claims for refunds must be filed with the laundry service vendor. Park staff are unable to issue refunds or provide change.
● Pickleball court and BBQ/pergola area
Please enjoy this recreational area at your leisure and clean up after use.
Rackets/balls are available for check-out from the office - please contact park staff for details. Guests under the age of 16 must be under adult supervision while using the Pickleball courts. Please do not pull on, step on, or over the nets. Play at your own risk. Park is not responsible for injuries sustained while playing Pickleball.
Propane service is available onsite through our authorized propane distributor. For monthly guests, you may consider setting up a larger tank/pad directly on your site. We can contact our distributor for you and advise of any associated cost. All propane services at River Point RV Park must be handled by River Point employees or our contracted propane distributor. Competitor distributors are not allowed on site. Please observe/obey all signs posted at the propane dispensing area.
● Internet River Point RV Park offers free basic Wi-Fi for our registered guests. High speed fiber internet is available for an extra cost. Please contact office personnel for details.
● To keep odors, insects and scavenger animals away, all trash placed in dumpsters must be bagged and tied/closed.
● No open campfires are permitted. Manufactured outdoor cooking charcoal and propane grills are permitted.
● No portable outdoor refrigerators or freezers allowed.
● No appliances may be used or stored outdoors with the exception of outdoor cooking equipment.
● Only customary outdoor patio/lawn furniture may be left outside.
● No decks/porches, sheds or storage units are permitted.
● Excessive generator noise will not be tolerated and should only be used 10am-8pm in consideration of your neighbor’s well-being. “No noise is good noise!"
● No clotheslines are allowed.
● No tent camping or sleeping in vehicles outside of the RV is permitted.
● Smoking is prohibited in park boundaries unless in a designated smoking area.
● No criminal or drug related activity in or near the park will be tolerated.
● Absolutely no discharge or use of firearms or fireworks is allowed.
● All weapons shall be kept in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws.
● No open carry of firearms is permitted within the park.
● A sewer hose “donut” or elbow connector is required. Sewer connections must be airtight. Do not put any wipes, feminine hygiene products or any other objects that could stop up the sewer line. If these products cause the sewer to not work and are found in the line, the park guest will be responsible for the cost to remove the stoppage as determined by the plumbing company.
● Excessive noise/nuisances/loud stereos of park guests or their visitors will not be tolerated.
● Common courtesy shall prevail between all persons within the park. Obnoxious, profane, abusive or threatening language, behavior and/or actions directed at the park’s personnel or guests, or that could adversely affect the enjoyment of other parties utilizing our property is prohibited; anyone engaging in such activity will be required to leave the park immediately without a refund at the sole discretion of park management.
● Drunkenness and disorderly conduct will not be tolerated and will be cause for immediate eviction. Alcoholic beverages are to be contained within your site.
● The storage or disposal of hazardous materials on the RV site or anywhere on the property is strictly prohibited.
● Any customer or guest destroying/damaging park or other customer’s property will be required to make restitution.
● If your RV has an electrical issue that creates a problem with the park electric connection panel and a certified electrician has to be called, you will be responsible for the cost of the electrician’s service call and damages.
MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY AND/OR EVICT ANY PARK RESIDENT OR PERSON AT ANY TIME.
Park guests are responsible for any damage they cause to the RV park.
Management is not responsible for damage, injury, or loss to either person or property.
The owner/management of River Point RV Park absolve themselves from all liability and responsibility pertaining to loss by fire, theft, weather, acts of God, property damage, accident or any other cause whatsoever, and guests agree to save, protect and hold harmless River Point RV LLC from all such liability.
The Park reserves the right to disconnect utilities in order that repair, alterations or additions may be made. Guests will be notified, when possible, of any planned utility system shutdown. The Park shall not be responsible for any loss suffered by any guest from planned or unplanned shutdowns or outages Maintenance and cleaning of park grounds will be performed routinely. This may include cleaning, mowing & weeding in and around RV stalls by park staff or contractors, with or without prior notice.
The Park reserves the right to charge guests accordingly for any damage they cause to the grounds and/or park facilities, including but not limited to broken waterlines, damaged sewer connections, landscaping, etc.
River Point RV Park retains the right to alter and modify any of the Guidelines, Policies, Rules and Regulations in keeping with the fairness and best interest of all participants.
All Park guests must abide by and act in accordance with all City of Ontario ordinances.
Management’s decisions in all disputes are deemed final.
Violation of these guidelines, policies, rules and regulations that result in damage or destruction to River Point RV Park property or threaten the safety of park guests will result in the termination of your stay.
Additionally, park management reserves all rights to terminate guests’ stay for any reason.