Fisherman's Cove RV ResortPalmetto, FL
Fisherman's Cove RV Resort
Amenities, Activities & Utilities
Full Hookup Premium RV Inland Site
These sites offer: Large paver pads, and state of the art electric pedestals. They are also great if you are an active kayaker, like to fish or boating due to the close proximity to our private boat ramp and Terra Ceia Bay.
Site Specific Amenities
Full Hookup Water View Premium RV Site
These sites offer sweeping views of the Terra Ceia Bay. Large paver pads and state of the art electric pedestals. Sun and bay views are plentiful from these sites. They are also great if your an active kayaker or like to fish as they are close proximity to our private boat ramp and the Terre Ceia Bay
Site Specific Amenities
Full Hookup Standard Grass RV Site
Concrete Pad on Grass Site. Full hook Up.
Site Specific Amenities
About Fisherman's Cove RV Resort
Where You'll Be
Weather protection included
No booking fees, ever
Cancel for any reason
Amazing rewards program
5 months notice of cancelation – 10% Withheld
4 months notice of cancelation – 20% Withheld
3 months notice of cancelation – 30% Withheld
2 months notice of cancelation – 70% Withheld
1 month notice of cancelation – No Refund
- Tenant’s guests must register at the office upon arrival at the Resort. If any Tenant has more than 2 persons per RV unit, there will be an additional charge to Tenant of Ten dollars ($10.00) per day per person for each excess person that uses Resort Amenities and/or stays overnight.
- Sub-leasing of any RV lot or renting of any RV unit by any Tenant is prohibited.
- Placing of “For Sale” sign in or around any Tenant RV unit is prohibited.
- If Tenant abandons a lot, the Lot Lease may be terminated at Lessor’s option and Lessor may exercise all rights upon termination of a Lot Lease.
- No refunds will be made on advance payments if Lessor terminates a Lot Lease for reasons described above
- Lessor is not responsible for any loss due to fire, windstorm, flood, accident or theft. The Resort does not maintain insurance on the property, trailers, contents, etc. of the Lessee or their guests.
- No guest travel trailers, campers, or camper trucks of any sort will be stored or Parked for overnight use on a Tenant’s lot.
- Each Lessee is provided with off-street Parking space for one vehicle.
- Residents may display National Flags or Military flags on their designated site. Maximum number of flags is TWO. One must be a National Flag of Residence choice, and the second flag being of Military. Flags displayed on flag poles shall not exceed a maximum size of 5ft x 6 ft and may be made of plastic or cloth materials. When the flag(s) become weathered (faded, torn, or frayed) it shall be removed or replaced.
- The cost or repair of stoppage of sewer lines or damage to utilities or damage to facilities or buildings caused by the Lessee, their dependents or guests will be charged to the Lessee.
- The pickleball court may only be used by Tenants and their invited guests. Children visiting Tenants may use the court only under the supervision of an adult Tenant.
- All Tenants and their guests must observe the speed limit 10 miles per hour within the Resort.
- Children under 14 shall not be permitted in any common or recreation areas of the Resort unless accompanied by the owner of the RV unit they are visiting, their parents or a responsible adult.
- All guests must keep their lot clean and free from rubbish and trash at all times. Inoperative and/or unregistered automobiles must be removed from the Resort within three (3) days of notice. No storage of any kind is permitted around an RV unit.
- The Lessee hereby agrees to respect the privacy and quiet of his neighbor. Lessee and Lessee’s guest shall fully comply with all statutes, ordinances, health, safety, motor vehicle and fire codes; and the Resort Rules and Regulations and revisions and amendments thereto. Failure to so comply shall result in the termination of Lessee’s Lot Lease and removal of Lessee and Lessee’s property from the Resort.
- All pets must be pre-approved by Lessor, No aggressive breeds(as determined by Lessor) shall be allowed in the Resort, including without limitation, Pit-bull, Rottweiler and Dobermans, etc. Tenants with pets must keep them on a leash when outside. Pet excrement must be removed promptly and properly disposed of by pet owner. That means any place on the grounds.
- All recreational facilities, including clubhouse, pool Jacuzzi and fishing pier and boat ramp, are used at Tenant’s own risk. Lessor will not be responsible for personal injury or property damage to Tenant, his family or the tenant’s guests. Pool and Jacuzzi will be open from dawn to dusk. Lessor determines from time to time. No tenants or guests are allowed in the clubhouse with wet bathing suits.
- No TENTS or converted buses are permitted in the Resort.
- Posted pool and Jacuzzi rules and regulations must be followed. There is NO Glass in the Pool and Jacuzzi area. There are NO DRINKS or SMOKING IN and around the SIDES of the Pool and Jacuzzi. Tenants and guests with heart conditions are not advised to use the Jacuzzi. No person under the age of 16 shall be permitted to used the Pool or Jacuzzi unless accompanied by an adult guardian. Persons with heart conditions, high blood pressure or expectant mothers are advised against the use of the Jacuzzi. Management does not assume any liability for injury or accidents which occur in or around the Pool, Jacuzzi, or related deck areas. All the rules are posted at the pool area, please read them. Pools hours are dawn to dusk.
- Guests are required to register at the office upon arrival. All lifestyle fees are payable upon registration.
- Check out time is at 11:00am.
- No alcoholic beverages permitted in common area buildings or recreational area which is used for general assembly without Lessor’s approval.
- No peddling, soliciting or commercial enterprise will be allowed in the Resort.
- All garbage must be wrapped and placed in garbage containers on your RV lot or trash receptacles provided by the Resort. Household cooking grease must be disposed of as garbage and not poured down drains. disposal of hazardous waste, oil, fuel, etc. within the resort or in disposal containers provided by the resort is strictly prohibited. All persons needing to dispose of the same must contact the necessary governmental authorities and make all necessary arrangements to dispose of same.
- NO repairing of cars, boats, motors, trailers or any similar disturbing activity on any Lot.
- Lessor will not receive telephone calls for Tenants or their guests.
- Please respect manager’s privacy when he (she) is home.
- Quiet time is from 10:00pm to 8:00am
- Laundry facilities are provided for your convenience. Clothesline are NOT permitted.
- House refrigerators may NOT be kept outside of RVs.
- Pool and Jacuzzi will be HEATED from November 1 through April 30.
- Lessor reserves the right to reject any RV unit which is not compatible with units in the Resort.
- Any deviation of above rules must have prior approval for the Resort Manager.
- NO fighting or loud, obnoxious, drunken, threatening, or foul language, conduct, or acts shall be permitted in the Resort. Lessees and Lessess’ guests agree and acknowledge that the peaceful enjoyment of the Resort by Lessees is paramount and that Lessor reserves the right to terminate the Lot Lease and remove any persons who threaten or disturb the peaceful enjoyment of other Resort Lessees.